Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's Been a Minute, Huh?

It's been a long time since I've been on this blog. I've been too busy (and too broke) for the internet.
I've been trying to get it together, and I gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself. I have a home that I love very much. It's soooooo much better than the last place I lived. It's a work in progress...but it's exactly what I want. It's modest, but nice, and it's my space. My dogs have a big backyard, and I've got a big garden in the front, and a flowerbed.
I got cable for the first time in five years yesterday. It was kind of a moment of triumph that I'm making it enough to afford cable and internet again. It's been a long time.
I have a new man, too, that has really enhanced the living experience. He's a little older than me, very kind, and a great head on his shoulders. He's kinda a big deal, mostly because he's what I've been waiting for.
Life's more bearable now than it has been in a long time. I'm lucky. I keep making it through bad situations and winding up in a better place than I was before the bad situation. I'm grateful for it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment