Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2009

It was a fruitful year, at least, even though not a very fun one. I had a job, even though it's a shitty one; unfortunately these days, even a shitty job is better than no job at all. I got out of my parents house in less than a year (which was a goal met), and moved myself and my dogs out into the sticks, where we have a little bit of peace and people stay out of my business. I went back to school, which was another goal met. Significant Other and I got together very early last year, too, which, while it wasn't a goal, it was an added bonus. Little Boy was added to the mix late last year, and he's been a nice source of fun. I kept my principles and held my ground, and that's always a winner.
I gained a few new friends that I love dearly, Charlie being chief among them. He's one of the coolest cats I've ever met, hands down.
When I look at these things, it's hard to remember why I've been so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment