Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Day Down

Final paper on Edgar Allan Poe- check.
Final laboratory test- check.

Math Final- still to be done.
Piano Final- still to be done.
One last paper for English- still to be done.

Am I ready to be done? Check.

This is how I feel about school right now:


i
This may be my newest guilty pleasure- and I couldn't give a shit less if everyone knows it. Gaga could easily be the best of all possible worlds when it comes to pop music. Listen to her- Cher and Madonna are clearly influences. Look at her- you can see where she was inspired by Bob Mackie and those creepy haute dolls. The best part- she actually is a musician. Granted, most of this particular song is all done digitally, but she plays the piano and writes music.

However, Eric Cartman probably trumps her in the delivery of "Poker Face":




Enjoy. I soooo did.

No comments:

Post a Comment